CRAFT Classroom: Now Accepting Applications
Coral Reef Academy is pleased to announce the start of our CRAFT (Coral Reef Academy Functional Therapeutic) classroom starting on March 23rd. This new addition to our school program will start with one classroom in the Gallows Bay area. The advent of CRAFT will allow Coral Reef Academy to begin designing and providing specially CRAFTed services and day treatment to students needing additional emotional and behavioral supports.
Our CRAFT team will support the complex needs of students using evidence-based practices to provide access to academics and various treatments during a regular school schedule. Treatment may include individual, group, and family therapy, skill building, crisis support, school support, medical management, and case coordination. The CRAFT classroom will also access an online curricular program to allow middle and high school students to gain credits, at their own pace, toward USVI graduation requirements.
We are thrilled to take this next step in our evolution as a private, specialized school program as it allows us to expand our services to a greater population of students on island with specialized needs. We look forward to a future of continued growth for our students and families through CRAFTing exceptional individualized approaches to education.
- Applications are available for pickup at Coral Reef Academy.
- The CRAFT program may serve students of varied ages (Kindergarten through 12th grade) and abilities.
- CRAFT is designed to serve students with significant behavioral and emotional needs.
- While enrollment and admission is ongoing and applications may be completed at any time, we would prefer to receive applications prior to June 1st for consideration for the start of the upcoming school year.
- CRAFT is a private school with a full day school program that students with significant behavior and emotional challenges attend in place of a general school.